As experts in the field, we conduct surveys before, during and after each project. For this purpose we have in place a highly experienced and efficient department that conducts individual services.
Surveying the seabed before, during and after our projects using the latest sonar equipment mounted on multiple survey vessels to account for different sea conditions.
Side Scan Sonar includes:
- Detection of obstructions and other features on the seafloor
- Gathering of seafloor classification data, for e.g. texture and sampling
- Identification of sand-waves and ripples
Magnetometer Survey includes:
- Detection of contrasting levels of magnetic susceptibility, due to the varying iron content in the soil and rock forming minerals
- Interpretation of magnetometry results
We conduct a full geophysical Interpretation, as well as analysis and reporting of sub-strata conditions, often supported by supplementary seismic data, maps and onshore borehole data.