Non Destructive Testing (NDT) Training and Certifications in Mombasa, Kenya and the whole of East Africa.
SECO provides non-destructive testing training in a wide range of disciplines - in conventional NDT techniques and specialist NDT processes.
SECO delivers focused education that integrates theory with practical application. Our training programs offer comprehensive lessons in the theory and application of particular NDT methods, as well as ample opportunities for hands-on experience.
SECO's training programs provide high-impact instruction:
- In-depth lessons and sectional quizzes covering theory and application
- practical, hands-on experience
- valuable interaction with trainers who possess the knowledge and industry experience to give direction to any NDT program
ASNT Levels I, II training for:
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
To detect Surface and subsurface defects on ferro magnetic material as per standard.
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection (LPT)
To detect surface defects on ferrous and non ferrous material as per standard.
- Ultrasonic Shear Wave Inspection (UT)
Flaw detector for ferrous and non ferrous weld parent material
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
Original image of object of all material weld and parent metal.
- Visual testing (VT)
To Detect surface defects on Weld and Parent material.
By partnering with SECO for your NDT training needs, you can rely on our experienced and qualified staff to train your personnel to industry standards in a variety of conventional NDT techniques, along with more specialist NDT methods.