SECO has a fully equipped fabrication workshop for specialized steel fabrication and structural engineering works coped by certified Lloyd’s British welders.
We have the capabilities of fabricating requirements for Energy, Oil & Gas operations. We are able to fabricate units to the particular specs of each customer taking into consideration their unique needs and concerns. Our capable project managers have the expertise and necessary skill to ensure your ideas become reality.
- CNC precision shearing up to 12 ft. in 1/4″ carbon steel, 3/8″ aluminum and 3/16″ stainless steel
- Water jet precision cutting with a 12’x12′ working envelope and dual cutting heads
- CAD/CAM design and programming
- CNC punching up to 1/4″ plate
- Saw, torch, and plasma cutting
- MIG and TIG welding of all alloys (GMAW, FCAW, GTAW certified welders and welding to ASME Sec. IX & AWS D1.1 code)
- 12′ press brakes up to 350 tons with CNC back gauging
- Rolling up to 1/4″ x 8′ long
Our design office is capable of responding to any requirements from clients providing full mechanical and structural solutions. The on-going provision of high quality engineering design and project management is the essence of what we do at SECO.