Website SOUTHERN ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED
- Costing and estimation of steel structures
- Analysis system requirements, capacity, costing and customer to determine the feasibility of the project.
- Review and evaluate other works for inside and outside organizations.
- Production of workshop drawings.
- Strong conceptualizing, creative skills and ability to generate different ideas and concepts for the signage industry. Preparing of new project bill of quantities.
- Filling all drawings in relevant hard and soft copy files.
- Preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (cad) software;
- Checking correctness of structuraldrawings as per architectural design.
- Designco-ordination with external consultant must.
- Review designssubmitted by the structural consultant for any errors and rectification of the same through them.
- Experience in estimation must with analytical knowledge on quantity verifications as per design
- Any other assignments as instructed by the management.
- Must possess a diploma / Degree in any Engineering field.
- Must have a minimum experience of at least 2 years, with proper knowledge in Drafting and drawings both preparation and interpretation
- Must possess a good command of the English and Kiswahili Language, both Written and spoken.
- Should have good Interpersonal Skill
- Should be organized while performing the duties.
- Must be able to use a computer
- Should have an eye for detail while preparing the sketches.