Website SOUTHERN ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED
MARINE & OFFSHORE ENGINEERING
- Posting and preparing invoices
- Maintain Account receivable and collection of payments from clients
- Recording receipts
- Weekly and monthly reposts
- Sending monthly and Ad-hoc Statements to clients
- Preparation of general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Assisting the external auditor with all the scope of the audit work until finish stage
- Development and implementation of accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes
• Job opening
• Follow operations progress with Project managers/Coordinators
• Collecting all relevant information from Operations team relevant to invoicing such as, project progress reports, work completion certificates, delivery notes etc
• Analyzing and recording of Direct Labor cost per Jobs on a daily basis
• Monthly overtime analysis per job per Month
• Monthly Job closing in the system, Elaboration of Work in progress reports and Profitability reports per Project.
• Maintains and balances by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data, scrutiny of accounts
• Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information
• Assisting in projections and forecasting
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Comply with the company ISO and HES procedures
• Any other duties as may be allocated from time to time
Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Accounting, Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, PC Proficiency, Productivity, Verbal Communication, General Math Skills.