Commercial Diving and Underwater Photography in Kenya & East Africa
For more than 60 years, SECO has been providing commercial diving services in East African waters. Our skill, experience, and reputation for innovative methods has provided for cost effective solutions and timely completion of many extensive projects. In short, give us your project requirements and schedule so that we can offer you our full range of commercial diving services.
Built upon extensive experience in a range of subsea interventions, our innovative solutions include diving services for:
- Hyperbaric Welding and Cofferdam Projects – Repairs to live pipelines and structural repairs to jackets using services such as pre-engineering, welding procedures, welder coding and the supply of all equipment.
- Cathodic Protection and Asset Life Extension Projects – Materials and engineering for the life extension of offshore assets and retrofitted bespoke equipment by diver or ROV.
- Underwater Repair, Maintenance and Cleaning – Repairing and changing components or cleaning needed for the optimum performance of drill rigs, production facilities, platforms or underwater infrastructure. Our divers use a comprehensive set of tools for subsea cutting and welding, riser and marine growth cleaning, and flange tensioning and torque.
- Subsea Intervention, Installation and Construction Support – Support for the installation or connection of production units (such as FPSOs or platforms) to pipelines and subsea infrastructure. For subsea metrology, tie-ins of rigid or other types of connections and free-span corrections we use saturation divers on either chartered dive support vessels chartered or on your own vessel.
- Underwater Inspection In Lieu of Dry Docking (UWILD) – We can verify the integrity and design condition of your offshore unit, perform visual inspections and non-destructive testing, including cathodic protection and thickness measurements, to help you avoid dry docking. Deploying small ROVs enhances visual diver support and safety conditions.