Accredited Marine Class Vessel Survey Services in Kenya and East Africa.
As accredited marine surveyors, our marine survey services provide a genuinely independent assessment of a vessel's condition. We provide survey inspections and prompt marine survey reports, enabling commercial and business decisions to be made quickly and helping our clients save time and money.
Independent surveys and reports of the current condition, class status and life history of a vessel provide vital information to help evaluate a proposed investment.
Our survey services:
- Survey project management and support
- General positioning support (trenching, diving, ROV and excavation)
- Precise positioning services – surface and subsea
- Inshore and nearshore surveys – navigational, hydrographic and geophysical
- Offshore surveys – navigational, hydrographic and geophysical
- Subsea asset inspection – structures, pipelines, umbilicals and cables
- Construction support - as laid, as trenched and as built surveys
- Out of straightness (OOG) surveys
- Pre-lay grapnel runs (PLGR)
- Renewables – geophysical, UXO surveys, operations and maintenance
- Data management services
- Survey and navigational equipment supply